We are Business Debt Arbitration specialists, specializing in financial crisis management and business dispute resolution. The firm maintains its headquarters in Brampton Ontario Canada.
Since 1992 we have helped businesses throughout the United States and Canada restructure and retire open or disputed invoices, delinquent accounts payable, pending lawsuits, judgments and liens.
F. Jackson & Associates is comprised of business arbitration and negotiation specialists who understand the time and expense associated with traditional defenses, as well as the potential embarrassment should a company’s position become known publicly to their vendors, suppliers, creditors, bankers and competitors. Because of this understanding, our negotiations are conducted in strict confidence.
Utilizing techniques in Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) allows us to negotiate with your creditors, often realizing reductions of 40% to 80% of the amount owed.
WHY OUR SERVICE WORKS
With the ever-increasing number of financial disputes, lawsuits, judgments and liens, the courts are overcrowded and overwhelmed. It can often take months or years to resolve a dispute in court. Public outrage against exorbitant legal and collection fees is at an all-time high. Debtors and creditors often express hostility towards each other. Third party intervention by F. Jackson & Associates can create a WIN-WIN SOLUTION for all parties, often in a matter of days.
Our Code of Conduct & Ethics
1. Always act in our client’s best interest in our representations and actions.
2. Maintain client confidentiality.
3. Never disclose financial statements, financial position or any other information regarding client’s legal matters or business disputes without the express consent of the client and only for the sole purpose of furthering the client’s interest.
4. Initiate negotiations in a timely fashion and obtain reasonable and customary settlements of disputes at the very first opportunity.
5. Discuss fee arrangements in advance and in a clearly worded signed agreement.
6. Accept assignments only when positive and legitimate benefits can be provided.
7. Provide written settlement documentation to client in a timely manner.
8. Refer client to the legal community for any matter that warrants the opinion, advice or the services of a qualified legal professional.
9. Never offer, give or provide any legal counseling or legal advice to the client.
10. Respect the representation of all attorneys, collection agencies and other parties appointed to represent creditors.
11. Avoid misrepresentation in action, word or deed and diligently maintain truth, trust and respect in all communications.
12. Remove oneself from any case or dispute that give the appearance of a conflict of interest.
13. Use practical and dignified means for friendly and professional behavior during any and all negotiations, representations and settlements.
14. Always act in good faith, deal fairly and maintain the highest standards of professional conduct.